How do I gain privileges in the playground?

I my be wrong about this:
Arduino Playground - Servotimetimer1 should be updated.
It does not work for the Atmega168 because line '#include <wiring.h>' needs moving from the *.h file into the *.cpp file
http://www.arduino.cc/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1239820770/4#4
But I get this error when I try to add this fix to the Playground!
Insufficient privileges to perform action.
:-/
Any ideas?

You need a separate account to edit the playground.

On the left side of the playground pages, there is a section called Participate, with a link under that to create an account.

By the way, there are no .h or .cpp files on the page you linked to. Just a sketch. Which .h or .cpp files are you referring to? What changes do you propose to make to that page?

Well in order to use the ServoTimeTimer1 library you have to move the line #include <wiring.h> from ServoTimeTimer1.h and place it the line after the #include <avr/interrupt.h> line in the ServoTimeTimer1.cpp
or you get the cryptic error:

/usr/lib/gcc/avr/4.3.4/../../../avr/include/stdlib.h:111: error: expected `)' before 'int'

This appears, then, to be a bug in the ServoTimeTimer1 library, rather than a problem with the Wiki page.

While the workaround should be documented until the library is fixed, you should also create a thread in the Software Bugs and Suggestions section, and/or try to contact the library author to get the library fixed, so the workaround is not needed.

You need a separate account to edit the playground.