Testers wanted!

redcell:
I was wondering, you disabled alot of code in the sketch.. for example the cosm code, cosm is now xively and the librarie for cosm is allmost the same or identical to the xively librarie, so I replaced all cosm code in the sketch with xively and tried it, but it doesn't seem to work.

Did you disable it because it wasn't working?

Because integration with xively so you can keep track of the temperatures and humidity over a longer period of time is a welcome function...

I hope you could enable xively support in the code again...

Also the aviso library code in the sketch to receive push notifications on android/idevices seems nice, I tried enabling the aviso code, but got lots of compile errors, so you probably disabled it for a reason...

what also would be nice instead of aviso a send mail option, most notification services, like pushover, notify my android etc.. can receive push messages by sending an email to a certain email adress, to get push messages on android/idevices at certain temperatures would be nice...

The cosm library I use still works with Xively. I commented the Cosm and Avviso out because they are not required for the purpose of the examples. my own boards upload all data to Xively and i recieve notifications on my android via Avviso and Notifier my Android. Did you install the Cosm and Xively librarys?

My Cosm / Xively feeds: https://xively.com/search?q=marque. All generated by arduino's. Jup, now you can see when my alarm is armed :slight_smile: