Seeed Music Audio Shield

Thanks for sending the fixed files. I can play mp3s now which is all I need.
Even with the fixed files I could not unzip fat16 on my windows vista box. I had to unzip on winXP using Winzip11.

I have a question about the audio plug on the Seeed.
If I push the headphones all the way in I get no sound. I have to back the plug out 1/8 inch to get sound.
Anyone else have this problem?
Is my plug too long?

-Steve

Shivasongster:
Yeah, I don't know what's up with the zip file, particularly on PC. I thought it was something weird with my config, but if others are having the download/extract problem, then something else is up. I actually had to unzip it on my Mac, then transport the files over my network to my PC. Ridiculous.

I have to be honest, I've all but given up on the Seeed board. It wasted so much time. I spent several hours trying to get it to work from my MacBook. All I ever got was MP3 playback. Then another several hours on my PC - hoping that a completely new Arduino IDE environment would help. I followed all of their instructions (as best I could - they are terribly written). I could still get nothing more than the MP3 playback, no reliable WAV. But experience with some other boards - like Rugged Shield - shows that my WAVs may have some meta data that these shields don't like, so I might go back to that.

http://www.shivasongster.com/2013/03/rugged-audio-shield/

If you like I can send you what I have for the Seeed via Dropbox.