A Workable BreadBoard Arduino please!

I have made http://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Standalone this one about 2 times used the exactly same materials ,second time changed the crystals as well as the caps couldn't find out why isn't its working on these, i then took up this arduino-standalone | Conversations with spaces minimal arduino and made it on the PCB to ensure that its not my BreadBoard which is faulty but even on that PCB soldered with too much care but the system is not running,

i flashed my ATmega168 with the pro mini's 8Mhz ,3.3 v board type HEX file,to allow for the internal Oscillator's use by the CHIP.The program is a simple blink program to know that whether the whole setup is working or not.

also i used the 104 AEC Capacitor 0.1 uf value and also the 820 ohm resistor instead of 1K.

LED on pin 13 (actual pin 19 on the ATmega168) is not Blinking!
Don't know where the problem could be?.

or,If any one of you can suggest a better one, over which you have made and that has worked successfully tell me about that?

regards,
Nishant Sood

er
which capacitors did you change to 0.1 uF and which resistor did you change to 820 (instead of 1k)
I don't see a 1k only a 10k
and please tell me you didn't change the 22pF to 0.1 uF ...

apologies
I just looked at the second link - makes more sense now!

hello, Actually the capacitor is 0.1 uf only as predefined by me (i also have 22pf's but they were not needed) and the reset is 1K for the minimalist one circuit. Can you specify any remedy?

Got it Worked, Can't Believe had 2 out of 3 Crystal's Faulty!

You claim you did not need the 22pf Caps... but that you had trouble with crystals. The 22pf Caps next to the crystals should not be considered to be optional and likely is related to why you think you had faulty crystals.

@pwillard, Sir i never said that i donot need the 22pf caps ,only when they were not needed is the case when not using the external 16MHz crystal as i depicted with a link in this post when using the internal 8MHz oscillator