Eclipse Arduino: Is it possible to use the ESP Exception Decoder?

Hi,

Is it possible to use the "ESP Exception Decoder" with the Eclipse Arduino (Sloeber)?

If not, is there another way of debugging with Eclipse Arduino?

Thanks

(deleted)

spycatcher2k:
This is not the Eclipse Arduino (Sloeber) forum, this is the Arduino forum!

While you may believe this is an Arduino question, it is not.

I don't think you're right. The Eclipse Arduino plugin is an alternative IDE to the Arduino IDE, and it is entirely suitable for Arduino board development (as well as other microcontrollers).

If you look at the thread at the top of this page you will see that it is all about the Eclipse Arduino plugin ... actually that is where this sort of question needs to be posted).

At any rate, your reply really wasn't at all helpful.

(deleted)

spycatcher2k:
NO - Just because it can be used with an Arduino, does NOT make it an Arduino supported product.

It's a product that supports Arduino,
so I see a strong connection to the Arduino eco system and is placed in the right section.

We are only allowed to do voluntary support for the Processing rip-off?

Where is that rule stated?

(deleted)

You (and other people) do a pretty 'good' job telling people what to ask already, no need to add to that.

RA5040:
Is it possible to use the "ESP Exception Decoder" with the Eclipse Arduino (Sloeber)?

the Arduino IDE plugin? no

RA5040:
If not, is there another way of debugging with Eclipse Arduino?

link from the GitHub repo of the plugin led me to command line version and Eclipse integration GitHub - littleyoda/EspStackTraceDecoder: Decoder for Stack Trace from the ESP8266 (command-line interface)

Sloeber isn't any more "not arduino" than the ESP modules in general...

(deleted)