DIY IR Flame Sensor

Hi I have recently bought this IR Flame Sensor. (Images attached) The Flame Sensor has LM358 IC in it. I wish make my own. Can anyone provide me the circuit diagram of this Sensor please ?

Just follow the traces and draw-out the schematic. Then double-check with your Ohmmeter. The resistor & pot markings are read as 2-digits and the number of zeros, so "103" on the pot is 10,000 (a 10K pot).

The capacitor & diodes probably aren't critical. Once you draw-out the schematic, maybe you can understand what they are for and figure-out of they are critical or not.

I have made a schematic diagram. But can't figure out what are the values of Rx and Ry. Everything else is given the schematic diagram. Please help me calculate the values of Rx and Ry. Also is there any other components to make the circuit perfect ? Thank you. (Note in the diagram LM741 is used but LM358 will be used)

A simple cheap LDR would be fine - as used in many a million oil burners....

regards

Allan

The Pot Ry is 10K, it says so on the pot on your picture. It has the numbers 1 0 3 which is read like a resistor colour code so 1 0 000 ( 3 zeros ) = 10K.

R5 on the picture is 912 which is 9100 or 9K1