Changing Arduino pin definitions for Nokia 5110

I have installed the pCD8544 library for Nokia 5110 from here - Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.
and the working example therein is the most promising I have come across. It gives a nice display, it handles numerical data, and I have six lines of text.

The only problem is that I cannot re-arrange the pins. It uses pin 4, and I am going to need that for the on-board SD card. On all the other 5110 sketches I have used, a typical one being here -
http://blog.stuartlewis.com/2011/02/12/scrolling-text-with-an-arduino-and-nokia-5110-screen/
the pins are defined at the beginning of the sketch. I guess this one defines the pins in the library. This can't be such a good idea. While the other 5110 sketches do not include a library for the LCD, the usual 16x2 LCD does have a library but the pins are still defined in the sketch.

Is it possible to edit the pin definitions in the library?

All defined in the .h file: as it should.

Should? My 16x2 and my 20x4 don't.
My question was, how can I fix it? I asked because Notepad didn't want to know about it, but I now see that Word 2000 opens it OK, so I guess we are up and running. I'll check in the morning.

My 16x2 and my 20x4 don't.

They shouldn't.

My question was, how can I fix it?

By changing the pin connection in the header file.