ps groove(hack ps3) porting for arduino boards

It seems that a nice guy called timwu developed a working port of psgroove on Arduino 2009. I hope someone would try this because i can't this week.
Here's the link: GitHub - timwu/psgroove: PSGroove - ported to work with non-usb avr chips using the vusb library.

Yes ! It works ! On windows, download the zip with the hex file, follow the instructions and have fun !

:wink:

omg i've been waiting for this i'll try it as soon as i can get hold of the bits needed

sys4096: it really works? are you able to play homebrews or backups?

thetom,

No, it has the payload of the standard psgroove. But it's possible to change the payload - same way as they did with groove - and recompile.

http://ps3hacks.info/ps3-hacks/psgroove-for-arduino-megaduemilanove/

Linux can now be loaded. I've ported whatever necessary to make asbestos work:

Would anyone like to help me create a bootloadhid bootloader for the atmega644p chip?

The atmega644 doesn't have any usb functionality in hardware, so its impossible.

What about the Arduino Uno?

Then how was it that the original psjailbreak used an atmega164p chips? and there are other vusb projects based on atmega164p. According to atmel the atmega164p and atmega644p are the same chip except the 64 had 64kb flash.

Is possible to use it on arduino mini pro with Atmega168?

is possible to compile these source codes to make them compatible with an Arduino UNO ?

Just build that as if it was for the duemilanove.

However, you'll need the circuitry (won't be able to use the onboard usb port), as the 8U2 is still acting like an FTDI (usb-uart converter).

It might be doable with the 8U2, but would need to reprogram the 8U2 and make it so that the 328P streams data to it.

i have just built the circuitery, and i upload in my UNO the duemilanove's hex.

but when i connect it to my ps3, the red led is on and don't blink.
it seems don't work.

I can't get bootloadhid to enumerate at all on the arduino hardware.

I just have a few questions..

1. Is is correct I need to burn a new bootloader to the chip on the arduino?

2. If that is correct, can i still use my arduino for prototyping other stuff.. Or is it "locked" as a ps3groove machine??

3. or will it still be posible to burn "the old bootloader" to the chip?

Thanks in advance.

Any help with the arduino uno. Do you have to build the circuit or can you plug straight into the usb on the uno?

can i still use my arduino for prototyping other stuff.. Or is it "locked" as a ps3groove machine??

I suppose that you "lock" the arduino with ps3groove, as it's flashed. Can anyone else confirm ?