Go Down

Topic: New beginner to Arduino and programing, Plz Help! (Read 142 times) previous topic - next topic

melo1234

Hi everyone, I'm new to Arduino and programing. Now i got a assignment and its about using 5 Light Sensor Resistor to control several colors of LED . Can everyone tell me how to make it happen? Really need your help, THANK YOU.

p.s. I've do researches on internet but i can only find some informations about one LSR to control one LED.

Groove

Mar 19, 2017, 09:51 pm Last Edit: Mar 19, 2017, 09:52 pm by Groove
Try multiplying your one LDR/LED code by five.(Does your assignment extend to program specification?)
Per Arduino ad Astra

melo1234

Hi everyone, I'm new to Arduino and programing. Now i got a assignment and its about using 5 Light Sensor Resistor to control several colors of LED . Can everyone tell me how to make it happen? Really need your help, THANK YOU.

p.s. I've do researches on internet but i can only find some informations about one LSR to control one LED.

ardy_guy

I've do researches on internet but i can only find some informations about one LSR to control one LED.
So post the code you've tried to use more....

[irishAccent]Have you tried turning it off and on again?[/irishAccent]

Robin2

Then you have about 75% of the problem solved.

I suspect the purpose of the assignment is to get you to think about how to extend a simple idea to do extra stuff.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Coding Badly

@melo1234, do not cross-post.  Threads merged.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy