Go Down

Topic: New beginner to Arduino and programing, Plz Help! (Read 261 times) previous topic - next topic

melo1234

Hi everyone, I'm new to Arduino and programing. Now i got a assignment and its about using 5 Light Sensor Resistor to control several colors of LED . Can everyone tell me how to make it happen? Really need your help, THANK YOU.

p.s. I've do researches on internet but i can only find some informations about one LSR to control one LED.

Groove

Mar 19, 2017, 09:51 pm Last Edit: Mar 19, 2017, 09:52 pm by Groove
Try multiplying your one LDR/LED code by five.(Does your assignment extend to program specification?)
Per Arduino ad Astra

melo1234

Hi everyone, I'm new to Arduino and programing. Now i got a assignment and its about using 5 Light Sensor Resistor to control several colors of LED . Can everyone tell me how to make it happen? Really need your help, THANK YOU.

p.s. I've do researches on internet but i can only find some informations about one LSR to control one LED.

ardy_guy

I've do researches on internet but i can only find some informations about one LSR to control one LED.
So post the code you've tried to use more....

[irishAccent]Have you tried turning it off and on again?[/irishAccent]

Robin2

Then you have about 75% of the problem solved.

I suspect the purpose of the assignment is to get you to think about how to extend a simple idea to do extra stuff.

...R
Two or three hours spent thinking and reading documentation solves most programming problems.

Coding Badly

@melo1234, do not cross-post.  Threads merged.

Go Up