Arduino & EasyVR Connection Problem! (NEED HELP!)

Hi. I bought an Arduino Mega and an EasyVR Module. I follow the pin configuration of the module like RX(EasyVR) to Pin12(Arduino) and TX(EasyVR) to Pin13(Arduino)..

My problem is everytime I pressed the connect button on the EasyVR Commander it says

"A AVR/Arduino Mega device has been found, but the 'bridge software is not responding or it is outdated.
You need to manually download the updated 'bridge' software to the device"

Thanks a lot arduino users!!

Win7 64bit
Arduino 1.5
EasyVR Commander 3.4.10

Easyvr.jpg

Did you upload the bridge sketch to the Arduino?

Yes.. i uploaded the sampe code for bridge and still getting the same output.. what suppose to be the prob?

Not sure yet. I will break out my mega and hook it up this weekend. What are you jumper settings on the EasyVR (HW, SW, PC, UL)?

I bought an easyvr module only.. it doesnt have any jumper option on it.. thanks for the help!! I'll just wait for your reply after you try the components.. thanks a alot!

Ah... just the module. Well then. Out of the gate, you state that you have the ERx (EasyVR) -> Pin12 (Mega) and ETx -> Pin13. This is backwards according to the sketch:

EasyVR Bridge

Soft-connects pins 0 (Rx) to 13 (ERX) and 12 (ETX) to 1 (Tx)
with roughly 5us sample rate, for connecting with the GUI.

Try switching the jumpers on the Mega and see what happens.

I fired up my EasyVR Shield with no issues on a Mega.

me too have the same problem here.. i connected the erx pin(easyvr) to 0 (mega) and etx pin(easyvr) to mega and uploaded the bridge program.. bridge program gives "easyvr not started"output on the serial monitot.. and when i try to connect using commander then it says
"A AVR/Arduino Mega device has been found, but the 'bridge software is not responding or it is outdated.
You need to manually download the updated 'bridge' software to the device(see instructions)"

pls help.. this is for my btech project and i have to complete it within a month

thanks in advance