Help with DS18S20 Temp Sensors

Now for a code question. I now need to turn a relay on and off based on an if statement. That if statement will include the temp of the boiler output, the storage tank temp, a setpoint temperature and a differential. I will add the following to the top of the code to initialize the relay pin and to set the last two variables:

byte boiler[8]  = {0x10, 0xCE, 0xE3, 0x0F, 0x01, 0x08, 0x00, 0xA4};
    byte storage[8] = {0x10, 0xC0, 0x08, 0x64, 0x00, 0x08, 0x00, 0xB2};
    int relayPin = 12;      // Relay connected to digital pin 12
    int setpoint = 175;     // Set the desired storage maximum temp in Fahrenheit here
    int differential = 10;   // Set the differential between source temp and storage temp in Fahrenheit here

Then I need to add the if statement to the loop at the end of the code. My problem is that I am not sure what each temp that has been floated is being called to use in the statement. They appear to both be called temp and printed to serial. I need to use those temps. This is what I have worked out so far and have simply called them (boiler) and (storage) for now. Anyone know how to do this?

// ########### L O O P ###########
    void loop(void) {

//search_devices(); //enable this line to get sensor device id. comment out when finished

float temp;
       temp = get_temp(boiler);

Serial.print("Temp = ");
       Serial.println(temp, DEC); 

temp = get_temp(storage);

Serial.print("Temp = ");
       Serial.println(temp, DEC); 

//Turn Relay on/off routine

if ((boiler) > (storage) + (differential))     //check source temp for differential
                         {
       digitalWrite (relayPin, HIGH);            //if temp is above x degrees turn pin "ON"
                           }
       else if ((storage) > (setpoint))                  //check storage temp against setpoint
                         {
       digitalWrite (relayPin, LOW);            //if temp is below x degree turn pin "OFF"
                         }
       else
                               {
       digitalWrite (relayPin, LOW);            //if temp is below x degree turn pin "OFF"
                               }

delay(1000*60);  //1 minute loop
    }