Speed zone data in easily converted format

@AWOL,

Thank you for your reply. To clarify, I am not tied to arduino, but would love to stick with arduino. I want to stay with arduino if possible in order to accomplish something that could be modified by fellow geeks. I have no problem storing the info on an SD Card. I am not trying to setup a nation wide system. The previous system I saw used polygons to define different speed zones. I need a bit more finer grained control. There are two parts I don't know how to do:

• Get a coordinate range to speed zone mapping
  • the glue logic to make it happen, but I can figure this out if point one is completed

See, I think if I can store a file with numerically sorted data, I can write the arduino program. However I am not afraid to move to an arm if need be. I would like to stick to arduino if possible so that it is more useful to the widest audience possible. All hardware and software will be released open software. I would like to release this with work done, so that others could use it with minor modification. The biggest hurdle is getting a list of coordinates and speed zones.

http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/topic,7944.0.html
That is a previous project, but it used polygons, and that will not work for my city.
What I need is:

I need the 270 outerbelt around columbus, ohio and all the smaller roads inside. Any suggestion of how to get that data?

Thank you,
J.C. Woltz