Using Code Explorers and Diagrams to Learn Arduino

So my positive and informative post deserved more than false accusations of attempting to pretend something isn't free forever. I feel that if you haven't got anything good to say then you should not spoil it for others. I don't post very often, unlike some we might know, so again, to say that "I am constantly pushing" is clearly unfair. I'm not even selling anything for you or anyone else to take grievance against.

1. You are very agressive. I do not see how this implies positive.
  2. You are massively advertising.
  3. You seem to assume that we are not aware of the advantages of VS. Maybe you should learn that e.g. I am working with VS Ultimate AND Eclipse and other advanced (closed) tools as well. The point is not the quality of the tools. VS is a great tool. The point is that "free for 3 years" is a lot different from "free forever".
  4. If you do not like to hear valid points that are against you opinion then you better not post in official discussion forums. If you can not stand it then push your advertising into channels that do not allow replies.

With regard to the ultimate clear superiority of your VS solution: I am running Arduino under Linux. So there is some obvious thing that Arduino IDE can do that VS can not: it runs under Linux without any dirty tricks.

One more thought that you will not like: if your solution is so great and there are so many people that love it, why didn't we here their praise in this forum? Is it so that there are thousands of Arduino newbies that use your superior solution that never show up in this forum? Strange indeed. Or is it more that you are running mad and screaming and shouting at others if they do not share your view of the world 100%? Now rush and buy some praise to flood this forum in order to drive your light of knowledge straight into our tiny brains.