Go Down

Topic: REQUIRE HELP!!!!! (Read 482 times) previous topic - next topic

nikobeast

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to programming and arduino, and I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a programming project of mine. I am trying to connect a sensor to the arduino and build an app based off the data. If anyone can help, I'd love to share more.
My email is wickee05@outlook.com

horace

PaulMurrayCbr

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to programming and arduino, and I was wondering if anyone could advise me on a programming project of mine. I am trying to connect a sensor to the arduino and build an app based off the data. If anyone can help, I'd love to share more.
My email is wickee05@outlook.com
It's unlikely you'll get a reply with a job specification this vague. Would you reply to a 'wanted' add in the newspaper that said "Wanted! We need someone to do a thing! Please email for details." You want to read a sensor? Almost all ardiuno projects do this. You want to build an app? Well … obviously.

Unless this thing of yours is confidential for some reason, why not put here in this thread what you would be writing in your reply email? When someone emails you and says "I might be interested, what is this project of yours", you'll have to say something, right? Well - put that here.
http://paulmurraycbr.github.io/ArduinoTheOOWay.html

wvmarle

Also how do you want the communication between the Arduino and the Android app?

Can be bluetooth (for e.g. reading a wearable), can be over the Internet (for e.g. reading a sensor installed at home while you're away).

Do you have any hardware working already? If complex or unusual/non-standard you may have to provide a prototype for testing the code on.
Quality of answers is related to the quality of questions. Good questions will get good answers. Useless answers are a sign of a poor question.

Go Up