Penultimate post as God member .......

It is with trepidation that I post this as my penultimate post as a God member.
I have held back from posting this last week ( also because I have 2 projects to get out that I have been working 18 hours a day on :slight_smile: )
so as to savour a status that my family can find mildly impressive.
Thay know and revere who God is, while to some Edison is associated with those power hungry filament bulbs that the utility company is trying to get rid of in its " new lamps for old " campaign.
Lifes a journey, enjoy the ride...............

Maybe they just misspelt "good"?

:slight_smile:

We will expect Boffin to only speak electronics gospel from this point forward...

We will expect Boffin to only speak electronics gospel from this point forward...

Naah - it will be the same old crap :slight_smile:

I never thought of there being ex Gods before .

Like the young guys asks a girl " Are you a virgin ? " and she replies " Not yet "

As the original discover of "optional reverse polarity LED" availability, I too welcome that further acclaims be bestowed onto him.

Lefty

Well I have virtually used up the 5000 of those reversed polarity LEDs, but of course now I dont trust any LEDs and check them with a meter first :frowning:

Oddly enough, Boffin1, you still have 998 posts. I was sure you made a couple more since you announced you were almost there.

Maybe some invisible force is preventing you from crossing over?

I think I noticed a while back that Bar Sport doesn't increment the count, so Boffin you might have to make some "real" posts for promotion

Well, that isn't fair!

Testing testing... me on 717 before posting here

Edit.... aaaaaaand after

As I post this:

Now let's see ...

(edit)

And afterwards:

This may explain why I'm still an ordinary god ]:smiley:

Best regards
Jantje

I wondered why everything had gone quiet ! I lost all the notify threads somehow, and I thought I was out of favour not being a God anymore :slight_smile:

Now I have looked up my recent posts and am catching up on the threads