Prototyping with conductive dough

I don't know whether it's edible, but this could be a new form of breadboarding. :smiley:

I saw that a while back, thought it'd be kinda cool to make a robot with no exposed wires at all... maybe you wouldn't even know it was a robot til it started moving (though crumbling and drying out are two huge problems with that)

nah
can't afford that
don't have enough dough

ok I'll get me coat!

Interesting. Must be fairly high resistance not to have destroyed her LEDs without any series resistor.

yeah, but thats the cool thing... so malforming it should change resistance... you could probably build some type of gooy kneedable computerinterface if you do it smartly :smiley:

fkeel:
yeah, but thats the cool thing... so malforming it should change resistance... you could probably build some type of gooy kneedable computerinterface if you do it smartly :smiley:

I've seen that in SciFi. Of course, whatever it was was glowing too. I'm think Jack O'Neill in SG-1, where he gets the knowledge of the Ancients downloaded into his brain, and operates the interfaces in the base in Antarctica. I'm sure I've seen something like that elsewhere, just can't recall where.