cycling 4 LEDs at varrying speeds

thanks for your input. it's not like I don't understand it, I just don't know how it would apply to what I'm doing.

I'm not sure if everybody woke up on the wrong side of the bed or if my impression of everyone being on their high horse is just my problem, but a "something for nothing" lecture isn't what I expect when I asked for help.

I'm trying real hard to understand your guys way of thinking, it occurred to me a long time ago that there are many different types of people and they all have different ways of understanding things. I'm sure I'm not the first person to come along that has a hard time understanding what you guys are saying, I'm sure those with thousands of posts have seen this many times my question is, do you run them off with banter such is this? or do you offer assistance? I for one think that a community such is this would be willing to help.

myself, being an expert in other things and also being part of a web forum sort of like this I definitely don't answer questions with, "figure it out yourself we're just here to give you our opinion on how the site is supposed to be ran" attitude.

I'm trying real hard to have an upbeat attitude with the type of replies that I have gotten, but this cloak and dagger, "here's a piece of the puzzle see how it fits" doesn't really sit right with me.

this code is such a small aspect of my project that I was hoping that it wouldn't be this difficult for someone to help me.