Im just starting a new company up manufacturing Show Control Hardware interfaces for the entertainment industry. Due to other commitments my current engineer has let me down.
Interested people should be able to:
1) Design PCBs for manufacturing, including the production of a BOM, and output of gerber files.
2) Design circuits suitable for the application, involving USB hub controllers, Microcontrollers and LED & Button Matrixes, with the possibility of expanding to include LCD screens.
3) Be able to communicate regularly with myself , either in person or through skype or other mediums and meet deadlines (which are flexible to fit around any prior commitments)
4) Be able to write java code & GUI suitable for multiple protocols (specifically Midi, HID, Serial and OSC)
In return I offer:
1) A monetary reward either as part of a regular payment or as a one off fee.
2) The possibility of a regular paying job if the person is local to the company.
3) Cake! (No the cake is not a lie)Nb shipping cake overseas may end up being pan-cake
Our location is Carlisle, Cumbria, UK
Any interested persons should drop an email to myself at duncan (at) blackmagiccontrols.co.uk with a brief resume of their abilities, and previous projects to date. I like photos and videos!.
Owner - Black Magic Controls
Location added. Could have sworn I already put that in! hehe.