I would love to say: IT`s working Jipppii, but i can`t.
Don't worry we'll get there.
Let us first get the power aspect right. I want to avoid someone damages his or her Due because of reading this thread.
I changed the connection pin. power supply of the target (Vin = 3.3V) to the Vdd(5V) pin
Not sure how to interpret this, but I meant following:
Pin Due | Pin Leonardo
3.3V | 5V
This is what I used. I found it an intuitive way to power the atmega32u4 at 3V3. From the schematcs of the Leonardo, I don't see a problem with this, but of coarse I might overlook something. (Any feedback about this is wellcome). Anyway I experienced no neagtive effect of it.Very important: never plug in the Leo's usb port while this wiring is in place (Leo powered by the Due's 3V3) !
Now, about the call stack trace: I remember some issues being reported with the way 1.5.2 deals with sketchbook directories.
So there are two approaches:
1. Leave the "leofix" in place and burn the bootloader using ide 1.0.3 or higher. The ide does not care your programmer happens to run on a Due.
2. Remove the "leofix" (remove again the hardware directory from your sketchbook directory). Instead, directly modify arduino-1.5.2/hardware/arduino/avr/programmers.txt: change these items:
Also make sure the baud rate is correct (19200).
The arduinoisp.program.xxx entries are new to me, but the only goal is to use arduino as protocol because you are on windows.