dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libusb-1.0.0.dylib
Referenced from: /Users/adamrolph/Downloads/dfu-programmer
Reason: image not found
Sorry, my mistake!
I didn't realize that this is a dynamically linked binary. You're missing the required library.
I had success compiling all libraries and dfu-programmer itself by using the attached install script.
The package was originally created by Uriah Baalke
. I just updated the included dfu-programmer to 0.5.4 and patched it.
- In Terminal navigate to your dfu_programmer_install directory.
- Type: ./install_dfu_programmer.sh
- This executes the install.
- You will be prompted for your password. Type in your password.
- If the install is sucessful you should see the dfu-programmer
- press ‘q’ to exit the manual.