So Im trying to go about condensing the arduino schematic for my project. But i've run into a few problems that I can't find a clear answer for. Hopefully someone on here could lend a hand.
1) First off when going through the USB portion of the schematic I came across the Vin part of the board. Do I need it, cause it seems like its just for a header. And if I were to remove it how far back do I go in the circuit.
2) Also for the reset button in the bottom left corner of the schematic where does it go to, I see the USB and the capacitor / +5V in the top right using it where could I move the reset button too to get rid of the bottom right circuit?
3) The Solder Joint 1 (SJ1) in the USB circuit, what is it used for?
4) I don't want the standard power plug. Perferably just powered from a lithium battery, with the small two prong connector.
Any good links on incorporating that into the design?
5) Will I be able to load the boot-loader through the USB the way this schematic is set up? (Without the ICSP jumpers)
Thanks a bunch. Geoff :-)
And finally the Schematic