Wrong microcontroller found.
This tells you that you have chosen the wrong board, the -F won't help.
I wonder if you are following the right steps, and all of them ?.
1. Upload the ArduinoISP to the Arduino dont't connect the capacitor yet.
2 Connect a 10 µF capacitor from reset to ground on the arduino (negative side to ground)
3. Open the blink sketch and change pin13 to pin3
4. select Tools -> board -> Attiny85@1MHZ (leave the serial port as it is)
5. Select Tools -> Programmer -> Arduino as ISP
6. Select File -> upload using programmer
7. Connect a LED with resitor to pin PB3
Now you should have a blinkining Led on your Attiny85