My apologies if this is posted somewhere else. I have searched thru quite a few posts in this forum and was unable to find an answer.
Can anyone please let me know what I have missed and point me in the right direction.
- Downloaded & Unzipped Uno Software.
- PLugged in UNO / USB board Pointed To Drivers folder for driver.
- Started Uno Software: Got popup because need Java 1.5 or Greater SDK
- Downloaded & installed Java
- Tried to Start Uno software. Got The Splash screen but that is all.
Configuration As follows
AMD Athlon 64x2 DUal Core Processor TK-53
Windows XP Home Edition
Sevice Pack 3
SE Development Kit Update 3 [1.7.0_03]
JavaFX SDK [2.0.3]
Java 7 Update 3 [7.0.30]
COM [As displayed in Device manager]
Communications Port (com3)
Driver provider: http://www.arduino.cc
Signer: Not Digitally Signed