In re-reading your last post I realized I'd overlooked one crucial point.. When Stanley forked the nRF lib he rewrote both the Mirf and SPI libs
to accommodate the USI port available from the Tiny 84 & 85's. Due to the flash restrictions imposed by the 'small' code space.
This might help you in your search.
An Arduino port of the tinkerer.eu library. It works with most nRF24L01+ modules.http://www.arduino.cc/playground/InterfacingWithHardware/Nrf24L01
For this fork, I include :-
* SPI85 libs for attinyXX support
* attiny84 examples codes working with RF24
From xdarklight/arduino-nrf24l01 forks :-
This fork includes the following changes:
* Added support for the SPI85 library on ATtiny85 chips.
* Compatible with ATmega and ATtiny chips (tested with ATtiny85).
* Can connect to devices using the RF24 library by setting
"Mirf.baseConfig = _BV(EN_CRC) | _BV(CRCO);" before calling
* Reduced binary size.
* This library supports changing less popular registers without
having to "hack" the libraries code. An example for changing
the RF_SETUP register:
There is code for both the tiny 84's and the 85's in the examples.