Go Down

Topic: vidor's Mini PCI express -> edge connector -> jumper pins  (Read 354 times) previous topic - next topic

aster94

since the vidor has not a lot of usable pins a expansion tool to convert the Mini PCIe port to usable pins could be made. The connector should have 52 pins (i guess that a few of them are 3.3v and gnd) but anyway a lot of usable pins directly from the FPGA
...before it appear on aliexpress

PaulS

since the vidor has not a lot of usable pins a expansion tool to convert the Mini PCIe port to usable pins could be made. The connector should have 52 pins (i guess that a few of them are 3.3v and gnd) but anyway a lot of usable pins directly from the FPGA
...before it appear on aliexpress
I googled vidor. It's a city in Texas. Of course it doesn't have a lot of usable pins.

Some clue as to what you are talking about would be useful.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

aster94

Paul, we are in the arduino forum, have you tried to google "arduino" + "vidor"?  :smiley-razz:
and please don't say me that googling "arduino" you found a bar in Ivrea (this would be understood only by people who knows the history of arduino  8) )

PaulS

have you tried to google "arduino" + "vidor"?
I shouldn't need to. YOU should post a link to the specific page you think I should find.
The art of getting good answers lies in asking good questions.

ballscrewbob

@aster94

Well played LOL

Excuse Paul...Some of us don't get around the products too much...Been caught out myself.

A VIDOR expansion board would be a good idea but it's would be so easy I don't think there would be too much money in it.

It may not be the answer you were looking for but its the one I am giving based on either experience, educated guess, google or the fact that you gave nothing to go with in the first place so I used my wonky crystal ball.

aster94

@aster94

Well played LOL

Excuse Paul...Some of us don't get around the products too much...Been caught out myself.

A VIDOR expansion board would be a good idea but it's would be so easy I don't think there would be too much money in it.
yep, probably it shouldn't cost more then 5-6€ to the end user, and also I am not sure on how many pieces of the vidor4000 has been sold

the board, by the way, is this one: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/MKRVidor4000

Go Up