Go Down

Topic: Read G code  (Read 96 times) previous topic - next topic

serkanguryalcin

Hello everyone I am trying to do Galvolaser. I need to read g code every examples for 3D printers and stepper motor controls. But my motors are voltage controlled galvomotors and they scan angle so different from steppers. How can I do ? Any one can help me ?

Paul_KD7HB

Hello everyone I am trying to do Galvolaser. I need to read g code every examples for 3D printers and stepper motor controls. But my motors are voltage controlled galvomotors and they scan angle so different from steppers. How can I do ? Any one can help me ?
With that meager amount of information you can't really expect much help.

Please give some G-code examples and then show what you want your galvomotors to do.

Paul

MarkT

G-code expects a motion control system or systems to control, so there's no conceptual problem
driving a galvonometer - you just need to output to a DAC, not create stepper pulses.

However interpreting a G-code program is complicated and most software out there will assume
stepper step generation.
[ I will NOT respond to personal messages, I WILL delete them, use the forum please ]

serkanguryalcin

G-code expects a motion control system or systems to control, so there's no conceptual problem
driving a galvonometer - you just need to output to a DAC, not create stepper pulses.

However interpreting a G-code program is complicated and most software out there will assume
stepper step generation.
May ı do g code sender with c#

Paul_KD7HB

May ı do g code sender with c#
Probably, if you can code all the editing necessary.

Paul

Go Up