Go Down

Topic: If a program could program itself?.... (AI) (Read 6 times) previous topic - next topic

robtillaart

came accros this one (again)

Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. Terry Pratchett
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Wrend

What is that, like zombies vs. robots?

Arrow29

Well... I'm still a beginner at Arduino stuff but I really like this topic. BTW lets not forget that we're talking about an AI that an Arduino could run. We are always going to be faced with the fear of our own creation overcomming us. And we have to realize and accept the fact that we may not be ment to fully understand this or master it... But as human beings, that wont stop us from trying. So... when your playing a 2D video game that constently moves the player forward with obstacles in the way... what must the player do to avoid termanation?

CrossRoads

Also kind of late to the conversation - this one ended 2  years ago!
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

boi_goog

I noticed that most posts were clueless about whats the purpose of a program that is able to program itself...and the answer is simple, it wants to evolve if such a program exists, then it will have learning capabilities and a simple conciousness just like we do...and that's where philosophy comes in...philosophy plays an important role in ai programming

Go Up