Go Down

Topic: need Eagle Library file for Arduino Nano compnent (Read 6811 times) previous topic - next topic

vanduino

I have found Eagle board and schematic files (.brd,.sch) for the Nano, but what I am looking for is an Eagle CAD library file (.lbr) for the Nano, so I can place it as a component into a schematic. I found some links, but they all came up empty.

Any ideas?

vanduino

found the solution in the forum:

"Open the .brd file using Eagle, goto File->Run, and open "exp-project-lbr.ulp", this will export the components used in the board as a Eagle library."

found the solution in the forum:

"Open the .brd file using Eagle, goto File->Run, and open "exp-project-lbr.ulp", this will export the components used in the board as a Eagle library."
If I  use the export ulp option.. all I get is libraries for all the parts used in the nano board.. How can I get the footprint for the Nano itself ??  I want a .lbr file for the whole nano as one of the component in my circuit, can anyone help ??

CrossRoads

Take  a Nano board, strip off all the components except the header connectors, rip up all the traces, and save what's left. Use that as your starting point.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy