Go Down

Topic: usb camera and nintendo ds (Read 4314 times) previous topic - next topic

Merel

Hi,I have a problem and maybe you guys can help me out. Because I'm a complete noob with electronics.

For this project I want to hook up an old usb camera to a video screen without intervention of a laptop or any other divice . ( it's for goggles )

I want the project to be low budget because it's for school. I've found an old nintendo ds, so maybe I can use this for the videoscreen. ( I'm not sure if this smart though )

The problem is I don't know where to start, I don't know what to get. So maybe you can help me on my way and I will figure the rest out on my own. Many thanks  :D

PaulS

For this project I want to hook up an old usb camera to a video screen without intervention of a laptop [glow]or any other divice[/glow] . ( it's for goggles )

The problem is I don't know where to start, [glow]I don't know what to get.[/glow]

Duct tape.

GregaG

If i am not mistaken it was said so many times that arduino in its current state is not powerfull enought to process image from those cams.

U could have bought that avr cam with screen, there is a post some where on this forum but it isnt cheap.

Merel

Well I'm sorry I had simply know idea where to start or look.
But thank you kind for reply.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy