Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Arduino Based Vehicle Control Module - Assemblers Required!  (Read 1189 times)
London
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

Hello,

I'm looking for a few people to help with the assembly of our vehicle control module called Phoenix. 

The Phoenix Module is a device that is fitted to vehicles to allow remote control over some of the basic vehicle functions. We are a vehicle sharing company and the module is used to allow our customers to use vehicles parked in their communities.

We send you all the components, circuit board and housing. You build the modules, test them using our testing device and then send them back to us. We have 130 modules in use at the moment and currently have demand for about 10 - 15 a week and we're paying well. Each module takes about 30 - 45 minutes to assemble and we have them assembled in batches of 5 - 10 at a time.

Assembly in China is an option, but i'm a big fan of Arduino and i'd rather have them built in small numbers by interested people within the community who would like to earn a bit of extra cash - maybe to fund their next uber robot project  smiley-grin

We've set up a mini-site that gives more details and a simple application form:

http://phoenix.icanhire.com

Unfortunately, we can only accept applications from people in the UK at this time. But we're working out how to extend this process so if you are interested and live outside of the uk, please subscribe to this post and we'll let you know when we're ready to expand our borders!

I hope this is of interest to some of you  smiley

Kind regards,
Andre

ਪੰਜਾਬ
Edison Member
Another year! Alone! :(
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

PM'ed

"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

ਫ਼ਤੇਹ ਕਰੂਂ !