Go Down

Topic: Library for MicroVGA adapter (Read 3 times) previous topic - next topic

Royal

Apr 22, 2012, 03:57 pm Last Edit: Apr 22, 2012, 04:16 pm by Royal Reason: 1
Please bare with me as I am not good at programming.  This is the error code I get---

demo.cpp:2:18: error: uvga.h: No such file or directory
demo.pde:-1: error: 'uVGA' does not name a type
demo.cpp: In function 'void setup()':
demo.pde:-1: error: 'uvga' was not declared in this scope
demo.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
demo.pde:-1: error: 'BLACK' was not declared in this scope
demo.pde:-1: error: 'WHITE' was not declared in this scope
demo.pde:-1: error: 'uvga' was not declared in this scope

Could you recommend a good tutorial for Arduino programming?

Nick Gammon

You have to download the .zip file mentioned above:

http://gammon.com.au/Arduino/uVGA.zip

Unzip it. Inside is a folder:

Code: [Select]
uVGA

Put that folder inside the "libraries" directory where all your Arduino sketches are.

Then close and re-open the Arduino IDE. If you put it in the right place that error will go away. If not, search for "how to install Arduino libraries".

Royal

I am not doing very well with this project.  I think I am not doing something properly with my library files. I get this code---
demo.cpp.o: In function `uVGA':
C:\Users\Royal\Documents\Arduino\libraries\uvga/uvga.h:80: undefined reference to `vtable for uVGA'
C:\Users\Royal\Documents\Arduino\libraries\uvga/uvga.h:80: undefined reference to `vtable for uVGA'
demo.cpp.o: In function `loop':
C:\Users\Royal\AppData\Local\Temp\build1427714621194795111.tmp/demo.cpp:20: undefined reference to `uVGA::textcolor(int)'
demo.cpp.o: In function `setup':
C:\Users\Royal\AppData\Local\Temp\build1427714621194795111.tmp/demo.cpp:11: undefined reference to `uVGA::begin()'
C:\Users\Royal\AppData\Local\Temp\build1427714621194795111.tmp/demo.cpp:12: undefined reference to `uVGA::clrscr()'

Any thoughts?

Nick Gammon

My thoughts are that if you want help on your code you have to post it.

Royal

Due to the fact that I am new at Arduino I have a hard time getting things to work properly.  Thanks to you I did get the uvga board to work.
Thanks a lot for your help.  Now I hope I can learn to make programs that use the uvga.

Go Up