Go Down

Topic: Wireless communication from Arduino to PC (Read 3458 times) previous topic - next topic

mdj1342

Salaam abdullah i have made the connections as u have mentioned allhumdollilah the pc side module works fine but the transmitter rf module connected on the bot is not transmitting the cahracters specified in the arduino code  do we have to mention the tx and rx pins in the code for that?

AbdullahZubair

Nope,you need not,is the power led of the transmitter module on? Is the other LED blinking?

mdj1342

yes both the led's one of the configuration mode and other of the power led..both the transmitter rf module and the receiver have two led's glowing but the tr/rf led does not glow

AbdullahZubair

hey junaid pm me with ur emailid,will forward u some documents that may help you.

mdj1342

Hello abdullah..my mail id is " mdj.1342@gmail.com " ..so in the code do we need a special command that tells the arduino to send the data wirelessly or whatever it prints on the serial monitor automatically is sent thru the cc2500 rf module to the pc side receiver.?..too much confusion..  monday is the submission now,... :smiley-roll-sweat:

Go Up