Go Down

Topic: Key pad (Read 725 times) previous topic - next topic

Ok so I have a final project for the associates program that I need to complete. The idea I have had for quite a while seems to be a really good one but I don't know much about the arduino and would like to know if there are any kind of research books that I could purchase online or at a store somewhere so any recommendations?

I will be associating a key pad in my project and would like to know how to read the correct password on an arduino and when the right password has been entered, send a signal to perform some other function. And if the password was wrong, lock everything until the arduino is reset.

I was thinking about connecting each number to its own digital pin on the arduino and digital read each pin. I'm not quite sure how to write a code for that because push buttons switch from a low to a high and back to a low
Aliens exist

Check out the keypad library in the Playground as a starting point.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131