Go Down

Topic: Bendini Motor (Read 750 times) previous topic - next topic

fkeel

May 12, 2012, 12:47 pm Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 12:49 pm by fkeel Reason: 1
Someone is demoing a Bendini Motor near where I am in a couple of hours.

I dont know if they will be giving the whole over-unity talk, but if they do, any suggestions of questions I should ask them?

If I understand it correctly, whats happening is that a you are induction charging one battery with another, only instead of creating an oscillating signal, you use a mechanical oscillator, which looks like a wheel. (or alternately induction charging, the original power source )

In theory you could completely charge on battery with the other - except if there is a load on the wheel, then the original battery is drained without powering the second battery. So there is not much point in having a wheel instead of an oscillating circuit driving the induction charging.

there is a claim, that one battery can charge 4 batteries. this one does not make any sense to me - I assume that they don't use any voltage regulation and that the voltage oscillations in the circuit charging the batteries somehow drives up the voltage? If you would use these batteries, they would not perform very well? dunno - this part baffles me, but I have also not found much information on it. I believe the talk is of lead-acid batteries, which I don't really know anything about...

here is the nicest explanation I found of the principle:
(scroll all the way down for some interesting schematics)

http://keelynet.com/bedmot/bedmot.htm

any thoughts?

edit: is induction charging even the right term for this? charging by motion of a magnet?

fkeel

When I got there the machine was broken. Then I asked the guy how using a intermediary flywheel is different than just induction charging one battery with another and he didn't understand the question. (ok, maybe I dont get bendini's idea either - but the whole thing was pretty dissapointing)

cr0sh

When I got there the machine was broken.

Big surprise.

Then I asked the guy how using a intermediary flywheel is different than just induction charging one battery with another and he didn't understand the question. (ok, maybe I dont get bendini's idea either - but the whole thing was pretty dissapointing)

The woo-peddler didn't understand his own BS? Again, big surprise.

You know what this, and all these other "over-unity" claptrap is? Scams, generally of one sort or the other. If these guys aren't scamming others, they're scamming themselves (much to their own and generally their family's misfortune).

Over-unity is nothing more than the latest buzzword for something called "perpetual motion"; understand the so-called "Laws of Thermodynamics", and you'll be that much more ahead and beyond these fools - colloquially:

0: You must play the game.
1: You can't win.
2: You can't break even.
3: You can't quit the game.

See also:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermodynamics

I will not respond to Arduino help PM's from random forum users; if you have such a question, start a new topic thread.

Go Up