Go Down

Topic: Anyone hit by that RPi lightning? (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Jack Christensen

Just checking to make sure y'all are OK...

http://spectrum.ieee.org/podcast/geek-life/hands-on/arduinos-playmate/

Actually I hope things smooth out and it's wildly successful. But at this point I've resigned myself to at least a few more months of waiting.
MCP79411/12 RTC ... "One Million Ohms" ATtiny kit ... available at http://www.tindie.com/stores/JChristensen/

fkeel

So i just got an e-mail by Farnell telling me "Having successfully passed its CE compliance testing, we can now confirm that your Raspberry Pi will be delivered by the end of June."

irony of the whole thing is, that I will be 1000km away from the adress they are shipping it to by the end of june... meh. hope I can figure something out. sort of scared to change the shipping address to another country, as I dont want my order to be cancelled...

NI$HANT

"Real Men can Accomplish  Anything"
-  Website  

????? ???? !

Ran Talbott

No.

I've got at least three networked projects (two of which could turn into profitable low-volume products) waiting on something like an RPi, and I can't even get a straight answer on when I can put an evaluation unit on backorder.  Much less when I could expect to buy them in dozens  :0

This is worse than trying to design with 68HC11s back in the 80s: at least Moto had the decency to tell you straight out to pound silicon because you weren't big enough to bother with.

liudr

So i just got an e-mail by Farnell telling me "Having successfully passed its CE compliance testing, we can now confirm that your Raspberry Pi will be delivered by the end of June."

irony of the whole thing is, that I will be 1000km away from the adress they are shipping it to by the end of june... meh. hope I can figure something out. sort of scared to change the shipping address to another country, as I dont want my order to be cancelled...

That will definitely take you out of your current country. I learned that you are quite a bit train ride from London in another thread ;) Looked at google maps,I put my bet on Italy or Spain. France is too close. Hope if everything fails, the next person in your current residence is a DIY person too :)

Go Up