Go Down

Topic: New Topic? (Read 692 times) previous topic - next topic

makermig

Sorry for asking here but I can't figure out how to post on this new forum.  Seriously.  I feel like an idiot.
Under messages it just says personal messages.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Miguel

CrossRoads

Go to the top of the particular forum, such as

Arduino Forum :: Using Arduino :: Installation & Troubleshooting ::

and select "New Topic".
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

makermig

Thank you for being nice!
I did a bit more digging around and finally found it.  I'm used to there just being a button on the top of forums that says, New Post.

CrossRoads

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

rtty21

May 02, 2012, 07:26 pm Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:27 pm by rtty21 Reason: 1
How did you start this topic if you didn't know how to start topics?  :smiley-fat:
Seriously: Can't tell if trolling or just defying reason and logic.

(I'm going to feel really dumb if there is something simple that I'm overlooking)

Ryan
------------------------------------------------------
Click the link to see stuff that I've built:
[url]instructables.com/member/rtty21[/ur

makermig

No, I'm not trolling.  i just hit reply to one of the existing posts.
The interface wasn't intuitive to me.  Typically, there is a big button on top of forums that say, 'Post New Topic' and this one seems to be buried somewhere. 
Hope that helps.

Coding Badly

(I'm going to feel really dumb if there is something simple that I'm overlooking)

A kind and helpful moderator split @makermig's post from the original topic so as to not further disturb the original topic.

Nick Gammon

All the moderators here are kind and helpful. :)

Oh, wait... I'm one of them.  :P
Please post technical questions on the forum, not by personal message. Thanks!

More info:
http://www.gammon.com.au/electronics

Go Up