I want to control the 220V lamp by using arduino uno r3 and relay. I want to connect the relay to a digital pin. When the value is 1 then the lamp mode is on. 0 off.
Is the relay the following link for this purpose?http://www.ebay.com/itm/390369122672?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649
- the item is a 5v 1-channel relay interface board,It can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on.
- 1-Channel Relay interface board,
- Each one needs 15-20mA Driver Current
- Equiped with high-current relay : DC30V 10A AC250V 10A
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller