Go Down

Topic: looking to find a UK based builder to make a a project (Read 105 times) previous topic - next topic

markleestneots

Hi everybody. I would like to find a person that can make me a wiper motor servo for a quarter scale rc car. I have fabricated a servo design already. I require the person to be able to make the electronics for this build. I believe its a simple h bridge design with pwm feedback. However the components must have a built in protection against overheating due to the fact of if the wheels get stuck. If you can produce this project for me I will pay you. Sadly there is no such servo on the rc market. To day that is large enough to use for this build.

If you have the skills to produce this design then please can you get in touch with me. My contact number is 07914257948

Thanks

Mark

CrossRoads

What part of the servo have you designed?
How much current are you looking to control?
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy