Go Down

Topic: could use some help with progmem (Read 261 times) previous topic - next topic

Delta_G

Nov 07, 2015, 08:33 pm Last Edit: Nov 07, 2015, 08:35 pm by Delta_G
Please make it easy on us and reduce this code to something we can see. 

Or attach the whole thing in one piece so I can load it into the IDE and use Find.

Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo.  So little time - so much to know!  ~Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D

Delta_G

Where is the call to this function?  Are you passing in menustring right?
Ad hoc, ad loc, and quid pro quo.  So little time - so much to know!  ~Jeremy Hillary Boob Ph.D

richl15

all of the code is there just copy and paste the first second and forth pieces of code as the third one has errors all the code is there and in order

Delta_G

all of the code is there just copy and paste the first second and forth pieces of code as the third one has errors all the code is there and in order
OK, sorry to bother you.  Good luck with your code.

richl15

I will attach a copy of the code as an attachment. I am very new to this forum. I really do appreciate all of your help, and I know that time is very valuable. I was unsure if you were aware that all of the code was there. Thanks.

richl15

I figured it out I was missing a const char* const beside int menuSelect.I only had const char* and in void menu ,menuSelect is missing that goes right to the left of(mainMenu, 5) thanks for your help, Sorry you thought I was wasting your time.I really was just looking for help.THANKS

PaulMurrayCbr

Why is the function declaration of menuSelect commented out?
http://paulmurraycbr.github.io/ArduinoTheOOWay.html

richl15

I was getting errors when I was trying to use progmem I got progmem working and forgot to un  comment function MenuSelect I put  all the menuSelect back in now everything is working.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy