Go Down

Topic: Moog -> Midishield -> Arduino Mega -> Luminglas (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

So I'm working on a project for a friend and need some help! I am attempting to take the Midi Out of a Moog Tarus 3 and have it act as a gate for a power supply to a piece of luminglas (static panel). I can do it after the power supply so it would only be about 5V DC. I thought there would be a easy way to program this, but since I have no experience with C++ or Arduino I'm at a loss. I have the Midi Shield, a Arduino Mega, and all the parts a pieces. I am pretty tech savvy (I've built a makerbot thing-o-matic before) and program on other consoles- but lack this specific skill set. I would be willing to pay someone to program and assist with this or just be forever indebted to open source friends who could offer assistance. Attached is a basic outline of what is trying to occur. Thanks! Any response is appreciated.
-Nate in Chicago

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131