Go Down

Topic: 10 Radio Transmitters and 1 Receiver (Read 111 times) previous topic - next topic

mudassir9999

Hello everyone,
I am working on a project for my football team, I am building a devices which records data like Heart Rate, Acceleration and Position of my team mates in the ground and plotting that data over my computer..

Right now i am using SD Cards to log data of each an every player and later on uploading it into my software - I think this method is very poor and requires much manpower..

I am looking for something which can wirelessly sent data over to my computer of 10 players with all metrics and i can watch data in Real time.

How do i do that using Arduino, Any suggestion is appreciated..

Thank you

jremington

Google "arduino radio data transmission" or similar for lots of tutorials.

Riva

It might be better (and easier) to flip the idea on its head and have one master transmitter connected to the PC and 10x transceivers on the players that send data back to TX when requested by the master.
Don't PM me for help as I will ignore it.

mudassir9999

Thank you for the reply..
Which Module do i have to use for this purpose.? How about NRF24L01.? does it provide enough range for a football ground..?
Thank you

jremington

Apr 16, 2017, 05:31 pm Last Edit: Apr 16, 2017, 05:38 pm by jremington
does it provide enough range for a football ground..?
If you mean 100 meters, no. There are NRF24L01 breakout boards with power amplifiers (PA versions) that claim 1000 m range. Google for more info.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy