Go Down

Topic: NewPing Library: HC-SR04, SRF05, SRF06, DYP-ME007, Parallax PING))) - v1.5 (Read 128 times) previous topic - next topic

maeishoj

Hey thanks for the prompt response..

My problem is that I am using a waspmote, not arudino (although are almost the same, but have their own API etc).

So I really can't use this and I am not having a lot of time right now to even look into understanding it and try to port it to waspmote :(

Thanks anyway

teckel

Hey thanks for the prompt response..

My problem is that I am using a waspmote, not arudino (although are almost the same, but have their own API etc).

So I really can't use this and I am not having a lot of time right now to even look into understanding it and try to port it to waspmote :(

Thanks anyway

Oh, this is an Arduino forum.  If your microcontroller isn't ATmega8, you're not going to get a lot of help here.  If it is ATmega8, then NewPing should work.

Tim
Arduino - Teensy - Raspberry Pi
My libraries: NewPing - LCDBitmap - toneAC - NewTone - TimerFreeTone

maeishoj

Hey there again,

Most of the arduino code works almost seamlessly on the waspmote. It runs ATMEGA1281.

teckel

Hey there again,

Most of the arduino code works almost seamlessly on the waspmote. It runs ATMEGA1281.

Then why would you think NewPing wouldn't work?  It's designed to run on the ATmega platform.

Tim
Arduino - Teensy - Raspberry Pi
My libraries: NewPing - LCDBitmap - toneAC - NewTone - TimerFreeTone

RobotXor

Hello,

I would like to use 12 x HC-SR04 with an I/O multiplexer  MCP23017 (or other) and NewPing library.
Is it possible ?
If yes, how do we configure the newping trigger et echo of the library?
If not, what solution to use knowing that I do not have enough I/O port?

Thank you in advance for your information

Go Up