Go Down

Topic: Cosm graph problem (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

This is a bit off-topic but I'm anxious for some quick feedback and the matter might not be exclusive to cosm.

I had cosm running fine for several days

Suddenly, I could no longer see the graph but the data was still being uploaded OK as I could see it in the orange boxes. This led me to believe that the problem was at the cosm end.

I now find that I can see the graph on the laptop and the tablet.  I therefore conclude that the problem is the Firefox installation on the desktop. I can't see the graphs on the desktop using IE8 either, but I'm prepared to put that down to another issue as I don't normally use IE8 for anything.   

The laptop uses Firefox, the tablet has its own Android stuff.

I suspect my problem is caused by a Firefox automatic update, and I am wondering what to look for.

I recently dropped the daily use of Firefox as I encountered problems with playing video/flash on my laptop. Might be related issue.
Use Chrome for a while now, works quite well (has it own thingies;)
Rob Tillaart

Nederlandse sectie - http://arduino.cc/forum/index.php/board,77.0.html -
(Please do not PM for private consultancy)

Use Chrome for a while now

Ah, that was a good idea. I have just installed Chrome, after about fifteen attempts at Firefox, but no result with either.
There is no evidence of any other problem and I have put the cleaners through the system.  In the meantime I have two laptops showing the graphs OK, with Firefox.

I am starting to conclude the operating system is in need of repair and maintenance.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131