Go Down

Topic: Looking for someone to make changes/edits to an existing schematic/pcb (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

Hey gang...

I have a schematic & pcb file/project (Eagle)..  that I would like to make some changes... and a little re-working of audio/amp portion...   (this is sort of copying the WaveShield from Adafruit hardware/capabilities...but SMD)...

maybe get a second set of professional eyes...(since this is going to fab house?)

(the board/pcb is SMALL and needs to stay that way.)  :)

May 17, 2012, 07:08 pm Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 07:30 pm by jonisonvespa Reason: 1
i can do this design/edit/smd components any board size,  right down to supplying gerber files for pcb manufacturing, but in return i would like some programming done for a simple task.

did you see my PCB dESIGN  post a few of my pcbs.

its quit simple, im trying to read a transducer, take a reading from it, if the level falls below a level alarm goes off.

May 17, 2012, 07:53 pm Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 08:22 pm by jonisonvespa Reason: 1
ive sent you my email, can send you a more info.
i noticed youve made a home brew breakout board, ive got one using smd components just add regulated +5v, the bottom one is the best as you can connect to every pin.

yes I have made a few DIY board attempts.. ;)

the form factor is also a focus.. (small as can be and still 'usable' of course)..

just learning as I go.. how to home etch..

then learning to work in Eagle.

(get stencils made, pcbs' made.. and re-flow at home too)..etc..

one step at a time..LOL

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131