Go Down

Topic: Golduino Board (Read 1 time) previous topic - next topic

terran

I am newbie, I purchased a LCD display for arduino and they send me the LCD and free a board named Golduino ??? What I can do with this board ? it has a at90usb162 and in their website there is a toturial to program the board with arduino ide... More info about this board ? code ? or I send it to trash ?

PaulS

and they send me the LCD and free a board named Golduino ???

Are you not sure whether they did, or not? How are we supposed to know?

Who are "they"?

and in their website there is a toturial to program the board with arduino ide...

And that site is?

More info about this board ?

Is probably on the website you didn't provide the URL for.

code ?

Is probably on the website you didn't provide the URL for (in the tutorial).

or I send it to trash ?

Why would you do that? If you don't want it, offer it to someone here.

terran

Sorry, but I think posting other shops urls are not allowed... I search info about this board and only see a youtube video, but no more...

PaulS

Sorry, but I think posting other shops urls are not allowed...

If you have a problem/question/concern, then you need to post a URL. Otherwise, we can't help you.

By the way, sentences end in 1 period or 1 question mark, not however many you feel like using.

AWOL

sentences end in 1 period or 1 question mark,

Don't forget exclamation marks!
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

dxw00d

May 21, 2012, 04:41 pm Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:39 pm by dxw00d Reason: 1
An ellipsis is a valid end to a sentence, often used to portray a sense of melancholy. Perhaps the OP is sad about not being able to post links.

xl97

A ellipsis is a valid end to a sentence, often used to portray a sense of melancholy. Perhaps the OP is sad about not being able to post links.

hahaha...

nice!

CrossRoads

May 21, 2012, 08:35 pm Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 08:37 pm by CrossRoads Reason: 1
"The GOLDUINO Training Board is a low-cost demonstration board based on the AT90USB162 16kb microcontroller.

- Training Board compatible Teensy / Blackcat USB / Arduino

- Chip AT90USB162 programmable through USB
- Male/Male MiniUSB-to-USB standard cable needed.

The GOLDEN AVR Training Board is a low-cost demonstration board based on the AT90USB162 16kb microcontroller. It allows the quick evaluation of AVR microcontrollers and the AT90USB family. Simply plugs into the USB port of a personal computer. Designers can either run demonstration programs or their own application. Programmable using the FLIP or Arduino Software with teensyduino addon compatible with Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 "

http://www.alibaba.com/product-free/113715021/AVR_Board_GOLDUINO_2_95_Euro/showimage.html

Yes, not much info out there on it.
At the same time, is only a 32-pin device.  If it is a device listed here
http://www.avr-developers.com/
you should be able to add the core files to your IDE setup, figure where the ISCP pins are,
and can download a bootloader into it so you can load up sketches.

AT90USB82/162 Complete datasheet:
http://www.atmel.com/Images/doc7707.pdf
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy