Go Down

Topic: Matrix Math Library - Problem compiling even the example (Read 937 times) previous topic - next topic

ned112

When trying to compile the MatrixMath examples I got this warning/errors:

In file included from MatrixMathExample.cpp:11:
C:\Users\Edoardo\Downloads\Arduino1\arduino-1.0\libraries\MatrixMath/MatrixMath.h:11:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
In file included from MatrixMathExample.cpp:11:
C:\Users\Edoardo\Downloads\Arduino1\arduino-1.0\libraries\MatrixMath/MatrixMath.h:17: error: 'String' has not been declared
MatrixMathExample.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
MatrixMathExample.pde:-1: error: invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'int'
MatrixMathExample.pde:-1: error: initializing argument 4 of 'void MatrixMath::MatrixPrint(float*, int, int, int)'
MatrixMathExample.pde:-1: error: initializing argument 4 of 'void MatrixMath::MatrixPrint(float*, int, int, int)'

Since I didn't write any part of the code I'm wondering if there's a newer version of the library without bug or if there's something I should change.
I even downloaded and added the WProgram.h but even in this case it doesn't work.
Can anyone help me?

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

ned112

Oh thanks, I made a longer way changing Wiring inside WProgram. But the problem was also that strangely I had to re-run the Arduino program several times before it could "see" the library even if it was there.
Thanks

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy