Go Down

Topic: Matrix Math Library - Problem compiling even the example (Read 872 times) previous topic - next topic

ned112

When trying to compile the MatrixMath examples I got this warning/errors:

In file included from MatrixMathExample.cpp:11:
C:\Users\Edoardo\Downloads\Arduino1\arduino-1.0\libraries\MatrixMath/MatrixMath.h:11:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory
In file included from MatrixMathExample.cpp:11:
C:\Users\Edoardo\Downloads\Arduino1\arduino-1.0\libraries\MatrixMath/MatrixMath.h:17: error: 'String' has not been declared
MatrixMathExample.cpp: In function 'void loop()':
MatrixMathExample.pde:-1: error: invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'int'
MatrixMathExample.pde:-1: error: initializing argument 4 of 'void MatrixMath::MatrixPrint(float*, int, int, int)'
MatrixMathExample.pde:-1: error: initializing argument 4 of 'void MatrixMath::MatrixPrint(float*, int, int, int)'

Since I didn't write any part of the code I'm wondering if there's a newer version of the library without bug or if there's something I should change.
I even downloaded and added the WProgram.h but even in this case it doesn't work.
Can anyone help me?

AWOL

"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.

ned112

Oh thanks, I made a longer way changing Wiring inside WProgram. But the problem was also that strangely I had to re-run the Arduino program several times before it could "see" the library even if it was there.
Thanks

Go Up