Go Down

Topic: How to measure a supply voltage to arduino uno? (Read 5103 times) previous topic - next topic

jremington

Mar 29, 2017, 05:33 pm Last Edit: Mar 29, 2017, 05:33 pm by jremington
I'm absolutely certain that AWOL would be fascinated to learn about how gravity worked in ancient Morocco.

AWOL

I'm absolutely certain that AWOL would be fascinated to learn about how gravity worked in ancient Morocco.
I absolutely would, but the library is inaccessible.
So I'll just have to rely on Profs Jim al-Khalili and Brian Cox on the BBC.
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

GolamMostafa

Mar 29, 2017, 07:19 pm Last Edit: Mar 29, 2017, 07:19 pm by GolamMostafa

Source: CNN's African Voice Advertisement

As the idea of gravity goes back to Aryabhata of approx. 476CE, it is likely that the ancient
Moroccan people might had thought about it. The reference came into point when AWOL used the phrase
'four decade old book.'

It is very much expected for people who do not bother to spend hours discussing on ADC's resolution (whether it is 65535 or 65536 for 16-bit uni-polar ADC) to have possessed inquisitive minds for knowing the attitudes of the ancient Moroccan people on the concept of gravity. 

AWOL

As the idea of gravity goes back to Aryabhata of approx. 476CE
The idea of gravity goes back at least 13.5 billion years
"Pete, it's a fool looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart." Ulysses Everett McGill.
Do not send technical questions via personal messaging - they will be ignored.
I speak for myself, not Arduino.

GolamMostafa

Mar 29, 2017, 07:45 pm Last Edit: Mar 29, 2017, 07:54 pm by GolamMostafa
1. It is possible that the gravity came into being 13.5 billions years ago.

2. Mankind, probably, felt its existence 7.5 billions years ago.

CrossRoads

2. Doubtful, as the Earth has only been around for 4 to 4.5 billion, and Mankind way less than that. Either way, well before my time here.
Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years.  Screw Shield for Mega/Due/Uno,  Bobuino with ATMega1284P, & other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  my website.

GolamMostafa

Mar 30, 2017, 05:30 am Last Edit: Mar 30, 2017, 05:38 am by GolamMostafa
Then post #33 should also be doubtful.

Only living organism could conceive/perceive the idea of the presence
of an agent; these living organisms, particularly human being, did not exist (post #35)
13 billion years ago.

trevortjes

Isn't one job of the moderators to keep people on topic? The guy just wanted to measure the voltage on his poor Arduino  :D
Electronics tutorials and portfolio made by me: https://therepaircafe.wordpress.com/

Go Up