Go Down

Topic: Who are you? Where are you located? (Read 87506 times) previous topic - next topic

shashidharybhat

Hi everyone ,I am Shashidhar Y Bhat ,I live Bangalore ,I study 9th grade .

I use arduino as a hobby . I limit to building only bots and small stuff.I can't do much due to financial problems.I had recently got an arduino from Italy whereas before I was using a home made arduino.I started electronics from the age of 7.

This is my recently created webpage www.hcyogeesh.in/syb 

samirprabhudesai

Hi Arduinoites

Samir here from Mumbai. Working in the Embedded Product domain for the past 12+ years. Used Arduino as a hobby kit. Wish to explore in deep.  :)

Vikku

Hi arduino ! :)
Iam vikas ,from banglore pursuing my B.E in EC ,am a newbie in world of arduino with achievement of blinking LED via arduino  :) and with the hope  to learn more with community .

SureshKumar2610

I am Suresh kumar. I am from Tamil Nadu (Coimbatore). I working as Embedded Engineer at PROSI INDIA.
I am completed (B.E., CSE) Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science & Engineering.

I had hands on experience in Micro chip PIC 8 and 16 bit Micro controllers , ARM Processors, . And I implemented products at my college and I get 1 lack prize for that.

I already have experience in Raspberry PI, PROCESSING, FRITZING, Python, Embedded C (CCS C), PROTEUS Simulator, C++, Heavy electrical, Hard ware and software knowledge, Sensors, Protocols,

I am using Arduino at my college days.

After finishing my college Me and My friends started PROSI INDIA. We are making Industrial based products and try to implement new Ideas.

IoTproject, Textile automation, ec...
Goto youtube and type this    "Free Teaching Embedded Systems"    then click subscribe if you like

SureshKumar2610

I Am Suresh kumar. I forgot to tell you.

I running youtube channel

channel name is

"Free Teaching Embedded Systems"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMRdTbIsDBp0sBXjrMcSWyg

Subscribe my channel.
Goto youtube and type this    "Free Teaching Embedded Systems"    then click subscribe if you like

Go Up

Please enter a valid email to subscribe

Confirm your email address

We need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription, please click the link in the email we just sent you.

Thank you for subscribing!

Arduino
via Egeo 16
Torino, 10131
Italy