Go Down

Topic: Who are you? Where are you located? (Read 57333 times) previous topic - next topic

barshan23

This is Avishek Saha from Berhampore, West Bengal. I am a student, tech enthusiast and a Arduino fan. I like to learn new stuffs about electronics and computers.

dagdudada

Hi, My name is Anurag and i'm from Mumbai. Doing B.tech. is anyone from mumbai here?

ankushg989

Hello Guys,

This is Ankush from Pune.
Working as Embedded software Dveloper.
Hope i'll sort out problems in coding and want to help to other who having problems :)

OpenAutomation

I am Vishal from Mumbai. Want to explore Arduino (AVR) from commercial perspective. Please let me know who all interested to perceive this. Lets plan meet Mumbai, Pune and others nearby.

smyastat

HI! I am Soumya from Kolkata, West Bengal. Arduino got me started on Microcontrollers and now I am trying to learn as much as I can. I hope I can contribute anything worthy to this great open source community!  ::)

ric96

BarrierBreaker

Hi to all arduino geeks,

I am Akki from Pune.
An enthusiast software and hardware programmer. Let make a good community for arduino and help each other.

Thanks

farhan_azeem2011

Hello guyz

Thanks for making a section for INDIA
My name is Mohammed Azeem
i work as electronics repairing technician since my childhood (Destroyed allot of gadgets)
i hail from heavenly city HYDERABAD

My love developed for Arduino since i watch videos on Youtube (LED Cubes, Servos Etc..)
ARDUINO makes thing so simple that Imagine a project and code it on page then compile it and TADA  :)

I've built some LED projects and soon i will start some complex projects, Thanks Arduino

harisudharsan

Hi All,

First of all my humble wishes to the moderators for representing India in this forum.

I am Sudharsan from Chennai (Tamil Nadu).  I am currently working for Cognizant. I am basically from computer background.

My love for electronics was there ever since I remember myself. May be due to my father's influence... who is a old time electronics fan.. (Radio engineering..)

But my love for arduino got developed very recently (i very recently came to know about the existence of it) . May be a year or so.

It is just today I have ordered for my own gear :) Hoping to have a very good learning experience..

Regards,
S. Sudharsan

Sudharsan Simhan

Go Up