Go Down

Topic: Video projection (Read 2 times) previous topic - next topic

paulmooreni

@ Grumpy_Mike
Yes it was a while ago I done this code and cant remember much of it thanku again for your help.

Grumpy_Mike

do i just copy that on top of my main movie scrippt and export the progector again.

I am not sure, it must be 20 years since I looked at director and a lot has probably changed since then. It is worth a try.

paulmooreni

@Steen

yes Nick thats basically what i need do i just upload that code and connect the mats for it to work? was trying some of the ps2 keyboard codes and was getting a few errors not enough experience to figure it out  :smiley-red:

paulmooreni

@Grumpy_Mike

O.K sorry about that  :smiley-roll-sweat:

I have been looking at the links u sent and have tried following them copyed the Serial Xtra by Geoff Smith and placed it in the Xtras folder in my Director folder but not sure if i follow Steve Wilson's Template think i pointed to the right serial port but not sure what to do after!! do i just copy that on top of my main movie scrippt and export the progector again.

Thankyou for ur help.

Grumpy_Mike

You need to do what it says here:-
http://userwww.sfsu.edu/~infoarts/technical/arduino/wilson.arduinoresources.html

In particular you need to:-
Get a copy of Serial Xtra by Geoff Smith and place it in the Xtras folder located in your Director folder.

Get a copy of Steve Wilson's Template (Wilson.arduinotemp13.dir )  program  - it contains examples of the routines in Director that allow it to talk to the Arduino board - sending and receiving commands and information.

Go Up