Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Author Topic: CodeBlocks Arduino IDE, the out-of-box Arduino IDE for demanding developers  (Read 7841 times)
View Profile
 Bigger Bigger  Smaller Smaller  Reset Reset

YES>>>YES>>>>YES>>>> Thanks a lot !!
Seems to at least compile basic blink sketch this time out of the box...
But as soon as i included a Liquidcrystal library says its not declared ?!? I posted on your forum, by the way ...
The simulator will be a top add on no doubt !!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 01:01:18 pm by iyahdub » Logged

10 LET Loop=Infinite
20 GO TO 10

Sydney
View Profile

It's fixed and I released an update

Buena Vista, CO
Arduino rocks
View Profile

I downloaded and installed CodeBlocks-Arduino-20120525.7z from Sourceforge, but I could not get it to load a sketch. If I used File->Open it started the Arduino IDE and opened the sketch there . If I tried File->Import there is no Arduino sketch option. Is there some setup I need to do, or do you need to start the sketch in Codeblocks? Tools->Ardlibrary caused an error message. Settings->Environment->File extension handling listed .pde under registered wildcards, whatever that means.
Jim

8000ft above the average

View Profile

You need to use code blocks as an editor, if tha is what you means... It opens a default example ( the blinky) sketch , so it shows you a basic example. so just replace the code with what you want... Mind you, that the basic libraries might need to be defined if you wanna use them ( like liquid crystal, etc).
Just create new project, arduino and then follow the instructions of the wizard...

PS- Once again thanks for the brilliant work in this...Has brought me much closer to a better knowledge of all the intricacies of it all !
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 02:01:46 am by iyahdub » Logged

10 LET Loop=Infinite
20 GO TO 10

Global Moderator
Boston area, metrowest
Brattain Member
Author of "Arduino for Teens". Available for Design & Build services. Now with Unlimited Eagle board sizes!
View Profile

How does it handle non-Arduino chips, like the ATMega324/644/1284 family of parts?
Can it do two serial interfaces at one time?

Designing & building electrical circuits for over 25 years. Check out the ATMega1284P based Bobuino and other '328P & '1284P creations & offerings at  www.crossroadsfencing.com/BobuinoRev17.
Arduino for Teens available at Amazon.com.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Jump to: